Wednesday, April 15, 2015

I'm BACK!

Hello lovely readers!

As most of you may know, almost a year ago I stopped writing in the blog because of some really negative feedback I received and at the time, it took the fire out of me to write my reviews.

My father wouldn't let me give up, though.  For the past year, he gently insisted that I try again, that I am a great writer and I shouldn't stop because some jerk was rude to me.  I can't thank my dad enough, because now I'M BACK and ready to start cranking out those reviews!

Things are going to change, though.  As you can tell, I changed the background and I'm also going to change the way I write the reviews.  I don't want to break down and analyze different categories before the actual review like I did before.  There will still be a picture of the book and an overall 'grade' with a small description after it, but that's it.

I'm going to start writing for me and if you like it, that's fantastic and I appreciate your support.  If you don't, oh well.  Nothing is going to stop me now, so I hope you enjoy my reviews as much as I enjoy doing this!

If there are any books you'd like me to review, let me know and I'll mention you in the review!

Thank you again everyone. Enjoy!

~Shelly-Beans

No comments: